Saturday, September 11, 2010

Since I am unsure what to write on I will reflect on the reading assignments. Both were very good especially since I  come from a back ground in the fast food business(KFC/Taco Bell)26 years worth I found the articles to hit right on the mark. I also believe that we the consumer need to take responsibility for what we eat and our health I do not believe the government should get involved. I also think that we as parents need to watch and teach our children early health habits by setting an example. We also need to screen what they watch and how much they watch so they do not believe that happy meals are good for you they will learn soon enough. We do not want to become a people built on entitlement there is already plenty of that. We need to teach or children to go out and play not sit in front of TV and play video games and and watch what I call the idiot box , those things as just desensitizing us to world and the people around us but again it is our job to do that not the government not our teachers, police etc it is ours as parents. It is like the old saying goes no one will watch your money like you the same is true of our children. Well I will get of my soap box now

1 comment: