Friday, September 17, 2010

I actually found these 148 pages quite interesting reading and informative. I can see the use of the templates to be very helpful especially to me because I do not write well and I see writing as having to be very clinical in other words  not using my on voice. I do not believe that it stifles creativity.  I can see that how setting up you paper properly makes for better reading now wither I can do it that way is another matter altogether. I lke the part on the drive by or hit and run quoter it made good sense to me.  The section on three ways to respond gives some good templates on how to agree and disagree while still getting your own point across. I can see were these first 148 pages of the book will come in handy when writing papers and believe it will be a big help and when needing reference the templates to write a paper. I also found that this section of the book ties in very nicely to what I am also leaning in speech class and that taking both at the same time is going to be very beneficial to me. The point they made on reading you paper not just checking it over was good because that is exactly what I usually  do so I think I will take the time to actually read it over from now on. After reading this I found many things that I do not do when writing so hopefully I can use them

No comments:

Post a Comment