Thursday, September 23, 2010

Diagnostic reflection


The diagnostic essay was not easy for me to write, on the spot class room writing has never been easy for me to do for some reason. It is like I get writers block and panic that I have to write something. I would much rather have a few days to think about the subject and be able to type it out on my pc, mainly because on my handwriting is terrible sometimes I cannot even read it. Also my spelling is awful; I think I skipped to many English classes in high school. One of my strengths I believe is that I always tend to write formally. Writing has always been a challenge for me I would much rather verbalize what I have to say than write it out- I guess that is just taking the easy way out.  I would enjoy writing more if I did not freeze up every time I had to write a paper, I like things short sweet and to the point not a lot of verbiage, I feel writing has improved but just not to my expectations- I  know we are our own worst enemies  which I am sure is part of my problem.    

No comments:

Post a Comment