Wednesday, December 8, 2010

blog #9


 First I think that I can respond to a variety of text  if I know my audience because you write differently depending on your audience.

While I have not mastered all the goals I have learned to start using my voice to the topic selected, this is new to me but it did not seem like a hard transition although I have seen in my write where I could have used my own voice more .

I now understand the research process better and learned a lot on citing in fact you repeated it enough I do not think I will forget any time soon. But that is a good thing I never knew about citing movies or CD in a paper it is a good thing to know.

While I recognize the importance of writing it is still not something I look forward to doing. And it is definitely an ongoing learning process. 

As far a computer technology goes I understand the limitations and that spell check is not always right but if it was not for that technology I would find writing much more time consuming and not as enjoyable.

I have a better understanding of selecting and evaluating sources this has helped a lot in the research paper. Being able to weed out the good sources from the on the ones that serve no purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment