Monday, October 11, 2010

blog 4

Deer hunting is a passion or more of an obsession that i have I love being out in the field hunting, the thrill of the hunt or just sitting in my tree stand enjoying a quiet day with nature, I hunt bow season, shotgun and muzzle loader and will send as much time in the field as i can.I goal i have is to go bear hunting with a bow 

Another love i have is working on computer figuring out the problems and solving them.

I love to fish and anything outdoors, target shooting, sheet shooting, trap shooting, camping.

I do not watch a lot of tv except for scifi channel but love movies 
I am concerned with gun rights and gun laws

1 comment:

  1. How about arguing that hunting and fishing and "male" sports -- or that women should or can be involved -- why aren't they? What can be done to improve the draw?

    ReplyDelete